傷口英文、受傷英文怎麼說？Injure or hurt 等各種受傷英文用法詳解，一次搞懂就看這篇！
「 傷口英文 」
一但不小心意外發生，打電話給醫護人員、朋友求助，一定要講對 傷口英文 、 受傷英文 ！
-a damaged area of the body, such as a cut or hole in the skin or flesh made by a weapon.
- A gunshot wound
- A chest/leg wound
- A flesh wound
- He died from multiple stab wounds to the neck and upper body.
補充 Wound 傷口英文 俚語
-to make a difficult situation even worse for someone.
Losing was bad enough. Watching them receiving the trophy just rubbed salt into the wound.
-to make someone feel upset
- He was deeply wounded by her fierce criticism.
-to damage an area of the body, especially by making a cut or hole in the skin.
- Flying glass wounded her in the face and neck.
- The police chief was badly wounded in the explosion.
-offended or upset by what someone has said or done.
- A wounded expression
- Wounded pride
-injured, especially with a cut or hole in the skin.
- A wounded soldier
＊受傷英文單字除了 Wound 之外，還有我們常用的 Hurt, Injure，其中 Hurt 除了受傷的意思，還可以解釋為感到疼痛，除了身體上的傷害之外，Hurt 還可以指感情、精神上的傷害。
-to feel pain in a part of your body, or to injure someone or cause them pain.
- Emma hurt her back when she fell off her horse.
- Several people were seriously/badly hurt in the explosion.
- Tell me where it hurts.
- My head hurts.
- She says that her ear hurts.
-to cause emotional pain to someone.
- She criticized my writing quite severely and that hurt.
- He was badly hurt by the end of his marriage.
＊傷害…的感情 hurt sb’s feelings
-injured or in pain
- Let me help you up. Are you hurt?
- Put that knife away before someone gets hurt.
-upset or unhappy
- I feel very hurt by what you said.
- “That was very unkind,” he said in a hurt.
- The hurt after a relationship breaks up can be awful.
- Her brave smile concealed a deep hurt.
-to hurt or cause physical harm to a person or animal.
- A bomb exploded at the embassy, injuring several people.
- She fell and injured her shoulder.
- He was badly injured in the crash.
- A head/back/knee injury
- Several train passengers received/sustained serious injuries in the crash.
- Injuries to the spine are common among these workers.
- Don’t even think about lifting me up, Ted, you might do yourself an injury.
補充 Hurt 受傷英文俚語
-it is useful or helpful to do or have something.
- It never hurts to check the flight departure time before you leave for the airport.
-something that you say when you think someone should do something because they do not often do it.
- It wouldn’t hurt you to do the ironing for once.
＊和 Hurt 不同之處：
injure 也可以用來作為受傷英文的動詞，injure 單純指肉體、身體上的傷害，不涉及情感上或是精神方面的傷害，但是 injure 的形容詞 injured 還有感情上受到傷害的意思。
補充 傷停補時 英文
看完詳細介紹的受傷英文和例句之後，再看下表 受傷英文 懶人包重點，有沒有更清楚他們之間的差異了呢？