電話英文篇： 分機英文 、 聯絡電話英文 、 轉接電話英文 怎麼說？秒會實用商業英文
-any of two or more phones in the same house that share the same number, or any of a number of phones connected to a switchboard in a large building such as an office
- What’s your extension number?
- We have an extension in our bedroom.
- When you call, ask for extension 2358.
- Please hold. I’ll transfer you. His extension is 9293.
– communication with someone, especially by speaking or writing to them regularly
The school needs a contact number for parents during school hours.
-to arrange for someone to answer phone calls received on one telephone on another telephone.
I’ll be upstairs, so could you transfer my phone calls up there, please?
- This is Ron, May I speak to ____?
- Speaking. / Please hold.
我就是 / 稍等一下
- I will transfer you. / I will put you through.
- May I leave a message for _______?
- May I have your name?
- Sorry, I have the wrong number.
- Can I take your contact number , please?
- What’s your contact number ?