請問英文 、我想知道英文 怎麼說？
「 請問英文 」
-a polite way of attracting someone’s attention, especially of someone you do not know.
Excuse me, does this bus go to Oxford Street?
Excuse me, 後面加上以下句子，
- May I ask you something?
- May I ask you a question?
- Could / would you tell me something?
-to ask yourself questions or express a wish to know about something.
- I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) you and me.
- I wonder what it was about her upbringing that made her so insecure.
- She wondered who’d sent her the mysterious email.
- Shouldn’t you phone home? Your parents will be wondering where you are.
-used in phrases, at the beginning of a request, to make it more formal and polite.
- We were wondering if/whether you’d like to have dinner with us some time?
- I wonder if you could give me some information about places to visit in the area?
● I wonder…
● I was wondering…
＊I was wondering 相較 I wonder 更加有禮貌
● I want to know…
● I would like to know…
＊I would like to 是I want to 的禮貌型用法
"Wonder" Idioms 俚語
-to have a very good effect.
Doctors have discovered that keeping a pet can do wonders for your health.
-it is surprising
It’s a wonder (that) he ever reached Paris, because he set off with only £5 in his pocket.
-it is not really surprising.
Her car isn’t working, so it’s little wonder (that) she hasn’t come to visit you recently.
-it is not surprising.
No wonder the children are excited– this is the first time they’ve been abroad.
“If brutal killers like these two are at work, it is no wonder that so many Iraqis have fled,” he said.
-an expression of surprise used when something unusual or unexpected happens.
Lynda actually managed to get up before ten o’clock. Wonders never cease!